It’s Africa Day 2015.
According to the African Union, this would be the ideal continent in 2063:
1. A prosperous Africa based on inclusive growth and sustainable development.
2. An integrated continent, politically united and based on the ideals of Pan Africanism and the vision of Africa’s Renaissance.
3. An Africa of good governance, democracy, respect for human rights, justice and the rule of law.
4. A peaceful and secure Africa.
5. An Africa with a strong cultural identity, common heritage, values and ethics.
6. An Africa where development is people-driven, unleashing the potential of its women and youth.
7. Africa as a strong, united and influential global player and partner.